Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Mama Llama Layout | Simple Stories


Just for You Mama Llama!

I am so excited to share my projects with you today. I was so inspired by the latest Simple Set called Mama Llama! Have you seen this yet? It is soooo cute! The diecut stickers of little llamas, hearts and cacti? Ya it’s a cute one.

So my first project is a layout – called Mama Llama.
I didn’t want to use a white piece of cardstock for my background so I used a piece of ledge paper from the SN@P! Basics Collection.


I am one who loves layers and colors. This layout is no exception. I used as many pieces of paper as I could for layout. I spread it across the middle of the page and used lots of circles and 3x4 pieces of paper. I have nothing larger than 3x4 on this page.


You can see in this picture below that I created some circle shapes from the 3x4 journal cards and that just allows me to create my own larger diecuts. I love doing this on my pages. I added pop dots under my stickers for dimension.



I hope you like my page. If you are looking for a new collection pack to play with – You NEED to add this one to the list. It is filled with color, patterns, and adorable stickers!


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio