Monday, August 28, 2017

Glow Learn Discover | Simple Stories

I am here to share my second layouts using the NEW Simple Stories Simple Set OLD SCHOOL. It was perfect for a few recent photo of my nephew being silly and excited to go back to school.   
This layout is called Grow Learn Discover.

I used the 4x6 journal element and cut it up to create my title. No hard decisions or doubts about a title. Nice and Easy! The one thing I really don't fuss over too much is a title. I usually find inspiration from a sticker or diecut from the kit. This was no exception. 


As you can see from the element sheet below - I cut out the clock, Used a 3x4 card to add details to my page.




This is a simple set collection and you get 2 sheets of 3 papers and a sticker sheet.
So you make the kit last by using some elements from one single sheet! GENIUS! Not really but it does help add details to your layout ;)




Simple Stories - Old School Collection - 12 x 12 Collection Kit

from: Scrapbook.com
 
 
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio